Agnostic.com

2 0

You have 2 years left to live. What do you do?

michaelj 7 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, since this actually applies to me, I will tell you what I am doing: as much as my limited finances will allow, lol. I also spend a lot of time thinking about my belief system (nothing religious) and how it and my life were intertwined, reviewing my life, etc. Another thing I do (actually, I've been doing this for most of my life, just intensified now) is observe people and how all the different personalities, beliefs, foibles, accomplishments, etc., mesh with my beliefs. Apart from the philosophical aspect, I like to play pickleball, a team sport, for the physical exercise, the social interaction, and the sheer fun of playing. I don't have a bucket list, I just take it as it comes and appreciate all the simplicities and complexities of this world, both natural and man-made. (That's kind of redundant, isn't it; since man is part of nature, anything he makes is also natural.)

marga Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

I think as I am nearly 70 and have done my globetrotting it would be nice to just carry on as I am. I have a nice life books to read good relationships -Seems like an okay way to slip away . I don't have a yearning to fill any gaps and like pottering in the garden etc.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.