Agnostic.com

2 1

Annoying arguements

When it comes to debating religious people about science, religion, the existence of god etc. It seems to me like as though the arguments they make are the same ones that have been refuted. the ones that I get sick of hearing are the Kalam cosmological, pascals wager, intelligent design, the argument on morality etc. which ones do you get sick of hearing?

GodlessWahid666 5 Nov 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All of them. We fail to mention that stupid humans have to make the case for GOD. Why can GOD not make the case for himself, Instead he needs humans to explain stuff for him?

I get sick of hearing any of them. People go on and on and you know in advance where they are going with it. Then they expect you to conclude in the end that it all leads to a god. Sorry, Charlie. There is just no proof. Then they attack logic and claim they also are logical but they want to mix their imaginary being in with logic and then don't get it when you call them on it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:224656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.