Agnostic.com

2 0

QUESTION 10 Times You Should Haggle For A Better Price & How To Do It | HuffPost

Americans, like those in much of the Western world, live in a fixed price culture. We walk into a store and the prices are laid out before us. Take it or leave it are the only choices, right?
That’s wrong, according to Michael Soon Lee, author of Black Belt Negotiating. We actually can and should look for more “opportunities” to practice our haggling skills, he said. “You would be surprised what you can save,” Lee told HuffPost.

Here are 10 situations where that advice can be applied:

####1. Income Taxes , 2. Appliances , 3. Expensive jewelry , 4. Medical bills , 5. Appliance repairs , 6. Cars , 7. Car repairs , 8. Dry cleaning (Attention Ladies !) , 9. Credit card annual fees , 10. Flea markets, farmers’ markets and garage sales.

Dougy 7 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hmmmm. I fully planned to negotiate on my next car, if there is a next one. Estate sales, flea markets,and garage sales I will bargain, but not at Farmer's Markets. That is a living for some of those farmers, I'm not going to ask them to cut prices. And dry cleaning.... It has been years and years since I had anything dry cleaned. I'm a wash and wear kinda girl.

I knew about the flea Markets & Yard Sales , Income Taxes , Medical Bills , & Cars for certain , but the rest was enlightening . This is a fairly comprehensive run down for each category . 😉

Dougy Level 7 Feb 9, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22499
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.