Agnostic.com

0 0

I have noticed most folk on this site are from the USA, I am from the UK and I was wondering how many US citizens travel overseas ? A lot of us Brits travel regularly to Europe I.e Spain, Greece Italy etc also even further far East, Africa and in all my travels I've rarely come across an American, plenty of Ozzies and Kiwis, there used to be loads of Rusckies but of late very few of them and to be fair most I've met where a complete shower of shite, the last one I met was on the beach in Purto Ventura he was killing fish with large pebbles in front of loads of kids who where crying , he thought it was great fun until this old English women threatened to kill him with her handbag.I got off the subject there a little bit, I just wondered do Americans travel overseas much and if so where do they go?

Wolfbat 6 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22564