Agnostic.com

15 5

I’m off to Guadalupe Mountains National Park tomorrow. Once I climb the peak and talk to a burning bush, I’ll come back down to tell everyone some rules carved into stone. Wish me luck!

RandyMoose 7 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I’m back. There was a burn ban in the park, so burning bushes. And the Park Ranger told me not to take anything off the mountain. Guess ya’ll can just continue being heathens.

Remember, the rules have to be in the form of a question.

Funny!

Have fun and don't get stoned in the process, well figuratively speaking that is.. 😉

Dang it! Not another one! That's the third this week!

"Where must we go, we who wander this wasteland, in search of our better selves" I can't wait to hear the new rules!

Wow good luck

Thanks, I'll get the calf all polished up. Don't drop the stones this time.

Nice, have fun

Bring some water to put out the poor bush?

@irascible 'splain?

HE isn't doing the Guadalupes tomorrow, it's the Andes in Chile rostered for the rest of the week.

You will have to wait the the next eclipse in the USA, of course.

I have wandered in the desert for many years, albeit I am an agnostic. I guess I will wander for the rest of more😉

Can't wait to hear.

A question I asked a Rabbi recently: letters carved into stone have to be big. No one is going to be able to read Courier 10 carved into stone. So... how big were the tablets? How did Moses lift two of them?

Luck and wink wink thal shalt puff puff pass lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.