Agnostic.com

3 1

Hello to all I am looking to make friends in arkansas that are atheist. I have found that in the bible belt it is almost impossible to find anyone who thinks like I do!!!

tatude24 3 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You are right. In the southern bible belt there is huge pressure to be a "true believer" in religion.. I grew up in that culture, but you could not pay me enough to live there again.

You may look at atheist groups on meetup.com

Or when you clock on Members on this site,there is a "nearby" tab, which lists members in the order of being closest to you. This site needs to grow more though.

I live in Florida and I came from NY 26 yrs ago. Even in NY there were difficulties. What I have found is that Meetup has atheist, free thought, skeptic groups. You might be able to find some or related subjects.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:2268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.