Agnostic.com

4 1

I am older, physically disabled, and don't feel I can defend myself against a younger opponent. I am proficient with fire arms. I have a concealed fires arms permit that is legal in 35 states. I pity the man that thinks I am weak, and threatens me. I carry 45 ACP, and a 40 S&W, but prefer the 45 ACP.

What do you think about self defense?

Leutrelle 7 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

*Premise😘 What do you think about self defense?

It's common sense and a basic survival instinct.

What do I do for my own self defense? Nothing, I prevent the scenario from occurring altogether, don't need self defense if there's never an assailant to defend against.

As for gun ownership I'm good with it even if I don't own one.

Why are you paranoid about being attacked ?

I've know of a couple home invasions, and a murder. I wouldn't say I am paranoid, But I do carry a gun.

I'm all for it. I think people who are reasonable and moral should be willing to protect themselves from unreasonable and immoral people (I know, I know; "Who gets to decide that?" Spare me). I don't think people with mental issues or people who aren't trained or won't keep them appropriately locked up should have them. Not just anyone can have the death devices. Sorry.

I have never felt I needed a gun for self defense. I have been able to think/talk myself out of those kinds of situations.

Thinking and talking are useful tools🙂

@Leutrelle they have been for me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.