Agnostic.com

4 2

Trying to break away from the chains of our society and religion. I would love to meet and have some discussion with others that think the same way. I don't have the answers but I can say without a doubt that organized religion is bull....

yursolargirl64 3 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You're in luck! Any woman seen leaving my place is usually shunned by society. See? Now wasn't that easy?

Old habits die hard. It's not unique, but it's true, and especially so when pulling away from what we have known to navigate uncharted waters. While not everyone here is of one mind on all things, the disagreements that I have seen have been respectful. If you're seeking answers, you may find some, but probably more questions than answers, and that's okay.

Organized religion is nothing more that a franchise business model, not that much different than McDonalds, only selling a different product. (in My Humble Opinion)

Organised religion takes more time, more money and more mind space than McDonald's. And there is no tangible product as such.

I agree jlynn37. It is just another business looking to make a profit. How else can the "pastor" own a big house, expensive car and the finest clothes. He does allow the treasury money for keeping his business operational such as new church pews, a new piano, etc. but most of the money goes into his pocket.

Welcome. You'll find all kinds of people here with different insights. Enjoy and browse. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Feb 10, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22732
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.