Agnostic.com

11 3

If money were not an issue, what is one thing you would do in your community to help the planet/others?

Crimson67 8 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This

I never let my income affect my life-style ...... and I always give of myself freely ...

Pick up recycling efforts that China stopped doing , with trash police inspecting transparent bags , that are mandatory , like they have in Japan .

Dougy Level 7 Feb 11, 2018

Retrospectively have Bill Gates's, Henry Kissinger's, George Souros's, Gina Reinhardt's, George Bush's and quite a few others mothers abort them.

I think you mean retroactively? going back in time?

kinda mean spirited of you. Why?

@Gortzilla retroactively now you point it out would have been the better word to use and retroactive is a definition of retrospective ... at least in English English. I therefore thank you for the advise and leave my poor usage for all to know that I am fallible.

Vocational and technical training for adolescents and adults.

And I say Dance & Art and Laughing at your "job" [j/k]

I was forced into Engineering.

We just switched to solar next step is to get an electric car.

Copy the illegal BP patented prototype hydrogen car millions of times and build the network of recharging stations putting millions of unemployed people to work making the war criminals terrorism over oil rich nations OBSOLETE

Plant trees..... i do now but my little acre is running out of space...

If money wasn't an issue, I would form a small organization whose sole purpose would be to locate and track down the highest quality, most progressive, most thoughtful and most philanthropic individuals in each state and convince them to run for congressional and senate seats in the U.S.government. I'd then use the remaining funds to help them all win those seats. I know this sounds like a pipe-dream and maybe it is, but if there's one thing that life has taught me in all these years, it's that politics affects every aspect of our lives whether we choose to believe it or not. This includes the environment, our lack of fair pay, and our very ability to survive(aka. healthcare). I would love to see people in power that would rewrite the laws to make them work for the good of all of us, not just the chosen few.

I would set up a woodwork room/area for learning disabled adults and pay them a living wage to come along (And due diligence done so it doesn't bugger up their benefits) we would also be using recycled wood to do community friendly projects and refurbs.

homeless tiny house efforts.

^^^ This.

...and free veteran's hospitals.

@witchymom seems like part of an answer anyway.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.