Agnostic.com

5 0

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always wondered what the dollar value of an American life is. Now I know.

Just like they did with the 9/11 bombers who were predominately from Saudi Arabia.

Trump is easy to predict. Consider whatever the objectively right, moral, and/or decent thing to do is in any given situation and Trump will do the exact opposite of that. Every time. Without fail.

He's a jackwagon, but any president would have been ok with this too and also supported Saudi Arabia and demonized Iran. Have we forgotten about the supposed hijackers on 9/11 who were Saudis? The Bush Family has a connection with the Saudis. Every president follows establishment rules when it comes to the Saudis. The U.S. and SA offer each other services. The U.S. supplies the muscle and propaganda while the Saudis supply regional support in the Middle East. As long as the U.S. needs SA for it's oil wars and petrodollar prop up, it will do nothing even if the Saudis rounded up 100 Americans in Times Square and chopped their heads off.

I do not understand this man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:227597
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.