Agnostic.com

7 3

Have you ever been around people and something around them rubbed you the wrong way and you just couldn’t shake that feeling?

I know it is strange, but I’ve been around people where something about them just rubs me the wrong way and I end up feeling very uncomfortable, regardless of how nice they tried to be. I just need to make sure I’m not alone about this problem I’ve faced plenty of times.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

trust your radar.

I have one colleague who, ever since she joined our company, a voice in my mind screams "DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON!" So far, other than her tendency to make unfair criticisms of people behind their backs, she's given me no real reason not to trust her and I've tried very hard to like her - but to no avail; I just have a very deep instinctive distrust of her.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 10, 2018

Yeah, probably about 90% of the population. I’m not much into people, I don’t really hold them in high regards.

Yes, and every time that I felt that way about someone I later find out that there was something very scary about them. ALWAYS trust your gut.

Thank you!

For sure ive had that a few times

I fell asleep with the TV on once and Peter Popoff come on selling some magic water. Woke me up immediately and I couldn't get back to sleep. It screwed me up for the rest of the day. His voice......GET HIM OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Lol that guy is a joke! Sometime I will watch videos just for a good laugh and entertainment.

Once I walked into a lobby of a company where i was going to apply for a job.before I filled out the application, I got creeped out and just left...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.