Agnostic.com

3 1

Like button

I'm really not sure why I am having trouble using the like button. I'm looking at a photo, push the like button and select an emotion. That should be it right? For a moment I see that the number of likes has increased by 1, then decreased by 1.

Mindfulness 5 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you all for your quick reaponse.

The only reaction working for the photos is the thumbs-up. @Admin

Yes. do not push the like button, just hover over it, then go down the menu and click your choice just once, you only click once; if you double click it wipes the click on the like button which counts as a like itself. Sometimes you have to wait a second for it to come up, be patient.

It may have something to do with my interface. I have only accessed this sight on my phone.

You do actually have to click the like button in the app in order to get the popup of reactions to choose from.

@bingst It works for me. My mouse has magic powers!

@Fernapple Mice on mobile devices running the app I think would be very rare.

@bingst The site is obviously built for people with computers. A lot of sites are not that mobile friendly, though that would depend on the mobile ap you are using.

@Fernapple Umm... agnostic.com has mobile apps. That's the app I'm talking about. The site is designed with mobile in mind.

@bingst I'm using my Kindle right now!

Sometimes I use a phone. Way different without my mouse! I do prefer my computer for ease of use.

@RavenCT Wonderful site worth a big screen.

@Fernapple I know but if I'm away from my lap top - or it's recharging or otherwise being used....
And some folks only have phones.

Me I LOVE my laptop. But sometimes needs must.

@RavenCT I am, sad to say, very old now and would not be without a desktop; nice big screen for old tiered eyes, nice big buttons and mouse for old hands, but most of all no recharging and no downtime because up-dates are almost instant. If I go out I use a tablet nice and big again, but I often wonder why the IT world is so obsessed with tiny, human beings are not getting smaller or growing smaller eyes and fingers. What practical value is a smart watch when we get one, as they say we will? Is it not just a trend which has over-run its course?

@Fernapple I noticed this holiday that phones are getting larger again - as various photos were handed around the room.

This is a good thing. My eyes don't get better with age either. Glasses since the 5th grade!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229424
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.