Agnostic.com

8 1

Favorite toon

What is your favorite cartoon of all time

darien75 7 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Top Cat

Smurfs. Hands down.

Popeye. Then when my oldest was a kid, a buddy and I would drink and watch the original Danger Mouse with him (lots of adult, British humour)

The Roger Rabbit shorts they did. A lot packed into a few minutes, with great animation. Also the work of Ward Kimball. He was a Disney animator who did Jiminy Cricket among others, but his best work, for his quirky humor, was the stuff he directed himself. See: It's Tough to Be a Bird, Dad...Can I Borrow the Car?, and Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boom for examples of his work. Also where I got my glasses from.

And also the short run series The Mouse Factory.

Rocky and Bullwinkle as a youth
The Simpsons in my middle years
The Family Guy at present
Honorable mention Archer

Archer, yes! Knew I was forgetting something.

As a youth, Johnny Quest, right now, Rick and Morty.

Looney Tunes, all the Hannah Barbera stuff, and animaniacs for the old pure style of childhood cartoon glee.

As I got older I loved the Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy and Futurama.

F is for Family, Bojack Horseman and Rick and Morty are the best of the new guard.

Animaniacs

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229770
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.