Agnostic.com

6 0

Anyone in the Lifestyle?

Lia65 4 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

While I have no moral issues with it, there's just too many potential fun diseases to exchange nowadays...

Condoms!

@Lia65 Not to be a killjoy - but condoms are limited to cocks, and what cocks can do. They don't encase tongues, and anuses, or prevent all the other lovely potential combinations of parts - especially if more than two are playing simulraneously. And regarding swinging specifically - there's no possible way to know who was with whom, before you mingle with someone. Folks can have been exposed to things without even knowing themselves, until, or unless there are obvious signs.
Reality.

@evergreen while I'm pretty new to the lifestyle, I have found that everyone I've met and decided to have sex with are experienced in the lifestyle and are very careful and always play safe. Is it 100%? No. But neither is dating or even marriage. I get tested every 3 months and I know many others who do the same. Probably a higher percentage than the"normal" population. The reality is... That it's possible to be safe. Swinging isn't always anonymous. There are actual friendships and regular partners also.

@Lia65 Yup - that's the same stuff I've heard from others. Hey - if it's your thing, go for it. In fact, do someone special for me !

@evergreen lol. I will.

Referring to either swinging or BDSM most likely.

Yes. Swingers. Was just curious.

I assume you're referring to a polyamorous lifestyle. Nah, one is enough for me.

Marz Level 7 Nov 24, 2018

Yup. I used to think that. Not anymore! ?

What Lifestyle? I have a healthy lifestyle.

What is "The Lifestyle?"

What is "The Lifestyle?"

Carin Level 8 Nov 24, 2018

Swinging

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:229806
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.