Agnostic.com

3 3

I love the hypocrisy...

By and large this site is enjoyable; it opens the door for the exchange of ideas and debate of topics, etc. But certain subjects bring out the hypocritical twatness in some users.

A post was made yesterday regarding an issue I’m very much opposed to. I stated my opposition, nothing more and left it at that. Several members called for my needing to be thrown in jail and/or psychological evaluation. I just love how many on this site claim to be open-minded and tolerant, yet vilify someone with opposing views.

Rant over.

PeppermintDreads 7 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stay Strong! The thing is "people are." Kind, wonderful, narrow minded, picky, infuriating, loving, and every other adjective. Just shake your head and move on, or if they are especially egregious report them.

I support repeal of thousands of laws oppressing human and animal freedoms. ....grow your own rope and move to a now legal rope state if you're not already freed from threat of cops....of course we have Atty General Sessions "wanting to trump" state laws .... having buried a 33 year aged cancer victim last November I made sure he had rope to smoke for the pain since September ....it takes courage to resist our fascist theocracy. ...some people use partial measures to escape cults while supporting evil cops....whatever the type of hypocrisy. ...we should be supportive in this community not oppressive

I didn't know what you were talking about, so I went back and checked out your comment. I'm guessing that it was your comment against the legalizing marijuana. (Please let me know if it's that one or another comment). I disagree with your opinion on that issue, but I agree with your post today. I think that there should be room for people with conflicting opinions to disagree, but still be civil. If agnostic.com had the same diversity of opinion as the polit buero I would not continue to come here.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23123
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.