Agnostic.com

1 0

I'm at an impasse in my romantic life (like, I have none). I'm into my 30s, I live with two roommates, I'm way obese, and generally, my life is a real mess.

On the other hand, I'm lonely as hell, and have never wanted anything more than I want to settle down with a girl of my dreams. And I have proven that it can be done in the past, just not for very long periods of time.

With the dreaded Day of Pink Hearts upon us this week, what do you all think? Should I work on getting my act together first? Or should I start looking for love while I'm still young-ish?

Nebroxah 6 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

First thing you need to do is get healthy. How can you expect someone to love you when you don't love yourself. You need to be the best version of yourself that you can be. You do that and get some self respect and the rest will come easy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23131
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.