Agnostic.com

6 1

LINK Photos of the Week: Metal Bull, First Snow, Raging Wildfires - The Atlantic

Sorry it took so long for me to post these My favorite one is #9.

zblaze 7 Nov 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It’s difficult to comprehend such destruction when one is there, much less several thousand miles away. My sympathies go to everyone affected, even tangentially.

Some beautiful photos, some horrific. I am in So Cal. The fires here and up north,devastated us. It's hard to go on normally with such great loss all around.

The picture from California moved me to tears.

Very cool

what a week

The pictures of all the immigrants show just how awful our policies are. If we had any sense, we’d be working with other Latin American countries to solve the root cause of this problem — the wars, and gangs, and poverty forcing people to leave their homes in a desperate bid for safety. Turning our back on this is not a solution!

You are so right.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:231871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.