Agnostic.com

5 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Blaming women was set in the bible from the very beginning in the garden of Eden. A woman's worth is seen clearly in the bible. Lot was going to send his daughters out to be raped and killed. Jesus and the woman taken in adultery. She was caught with a man. Nothing about the man is given. If I were a woman I would run from the teachings of the bible. Teachings from this book were used for 100's of years to torture and murder women. It also promotes slavery. Slaves obey your masters Paul says.

What a jackass. I'm so sick of this bullshit mindset.

So, one is allowed to rape a woman who he deems to be dressed immodestly? I only read the link headline, but I'm betting that pastor has "addressed" a few supposed immodestly dressed young girls in his time. What a skank.

godef Level 7 Feb 12, 2018

Yeah, and 6-month-old babies and 95-year-old women dress too sexy and drive normal men to force themselves on the young and old, right?

Exactly. Those babies and elderly women need to stop being so enticing.

@LucilleDixon That's always my go-to line when someone says a victim was dressed too sexy.

Like far too many evangelicals, he guy is afflicted with the love-hate relationship of evangeilcal
leaders. I would lay odds that there are cases of sexual exploitation in his background.

I woudl ten dto agree with that assessment.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23226
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.