Agnostic.com

7 1

Modern dating part 2

Would you date one of the following. Even after you find out the truth.

• 1 vote
  • 7 votes
  • 12 votes
darien75 7 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If they are secure & happy, and had the gumption & fortitude to get what they needed, i would admire & applaud them. I would only date them if they liked to dance!

If the person wasn't above board about gender before the first date, it would be a deal breaker. Not because of the gender thing, but because of the honesty thing.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 28, 2018

Trans-men ARE men, and trans-women ARE women. I'm a firm believer in standing up for the LGBTQ+ community despite not really belonging to it. I'm mostly attracted to both femininity and personality. If a person I have a crush on is a transwoman then it wouldn't matter. Besides, it's(in my opinion) usually apparent anyway.

As long as one is not a super selling religious sort, I'm open to all.

Can't choose both? I currently think most (sexually) about people with male parts, but I'm pretty open minded. No one is completely out of bounds based on sex or gender identity.

MsAl Level 8 Nov 28, 2018

I seem to like my penis being the only one in the relationship. I'm not exactly sure where that puts me but sexually speaking that's apparently my line.

Interesting question. As they say; "Timing is everything". I'd be curious to know, when would this conversation normally take place? First date?
I have a bit of a background in physical anthropology and I think I could "suspect" something from skull structure, and other sex differences in muscle and bone ratios. But I've seen some transsexuals who I'd not have guessed were a sex other than they portrayed.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.