Agnostic.com

15 1

Homebody or Nomad?

ImpressionistMe 5 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

nomadic homebody

Both. But I definitely get home sick. I was going to Chicago on multiple weekends but just didn't feel in my element. I was very glad to be home each time.

Both, I don't take vacations very often, but if I find a place to live better than where I am, I move to it.

Nomad, I can't live in the same place, run with the same group of friends or work the same job for too long. I become bored and agitated.

I don’t want to go to the store when I’m home or much of anywhere locally, but I work in new locations often and I love to travel.

I have 18 days off in March. Who wants to go on a road trip?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just went to medellin columbia . way cool . they say cartegena is even better. that makes it well worth a visit

Homebody.

Depends on the day.

Oh, I'm a homebody for sure. I'm out of food and couldn't be bothered to work up any energy to go to the store for groceries. I really have to force myself to do things away from home. But I know it's unhealthy to live so closed off and so much within my own head, so I make a special effort to go places and do things (e.g., visit local museums and galleries, attend a theater performance, take in an orchestral show) — but they're usually still solo activities.

Nomad when I was younger. Now um just a homebody

Homad.

skado Level 9 Feb 12, 2018

Nomad, until my bones are burnt and ashes spilled over the caribbean because will be cheaper than the mediterranean. Cheap motherfuckers!

Nomad, until my bones are burnt and ashes spilled over the caribbean because will be cheaper than the mediterranean. Cheap motherfuckers!

I don't know if "nomad" is how I'd describe myself, but definitely not a homebody.

I don't know if "nomad" is how I'd describe myself, but definitely not a homebody.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23385
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.