Agnostic.com

14 13

I'm going to be absent for a little while. I've been kicked down by my boss and I need time to get back up on my feet. I just went to her and asked her why she talks to me in this irritated tone of voice. She went off and dumped her family issues onto me. She took it all out on me. I could not sleep at all last night. I am highly stressed, as well as mentally exhausted. Tomorrow is my day off to go to an appt. My aunt is taking me out to eat. My assistant manager whom cares for us, listened and helped me feel better today. She will be talking to my boss to help me out. She's also been avoiding my boss as wel. I was almost at the point of giving up in life. She got what she wanted. To push a kind-hearted caring person away. I have only shown kindness to everyone. Tonight, I am going out to eat as with a friend. I need time to myself. I hardly get days off. I need to pick myself back up and not give up. I am strong. I always get back up when I've hit my breaking point. I'm not admitting myself to a hospital. I'm not that far down. I'll be back in a few days.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Take care of yourself and do what you need to do.
Don't give up. You can get past this.
#AKF

That was months ago.

@Sarahroo29 oops. Hmm, I wonder why it popped up in my feed.
Well, I'm glad your back and happy belated birthday. 😉

@scurry IDK? Weird.

Definitely don't give up. Life can be hard but you can't control what others think or do. So just be the best person you can be and don't worry about what they think. Life is constantly changing so try and live more in the moment, not worrying about the things that have happened and those that might yet.

I honestly hope that you find some peace with your break, and have some fun!

I'm back. A day before my b-day.

Best of luck. Stay positive

I have been trying to. I took a day to myself on Monday.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
(That's supposed to be funny. Hope it made you smile. I'm a believer in laughter is the best medicine.)

Lol.

Aww I hope to see you back soon. I’m sorry to hear you had to go through that with your boss. I’m going to miss seeing your post, but hang in there. Life can be tough and make you feel like giving up. Been there. Take all the time you need. For the most part, please just brush off people like that and understand that’s just how life and people are.

Not everyone will like me. I learned that the hard way.

Hang in there kiddo, we look forward to your return.

I'm back, a day before my b-day.

I'll make a good post.

Yikes! If you hate that job, maybe you can find a better place to work?

But mostly, it's best to be emotionally independent from people. It's OK to interact with and love them, but giving anyone power over you is unwise.

For instance, you wouldn't like it if someone were reacting to everything you said or did, feeling good or bad about themselves depending on what you said to them. You would want them to love themselves and be emotionally independent.

I'm evading her unless it's work related.

Hang in there. I hope you get some good rest and things begin to look brighter! hugs

I took a day all for myself. See my newest post when it comes out this afternoon.

Please don't give up in life over a friggin' job!!!!!!. I know this is an atheist forum but, "OMG" Are you letting a job dictate your self worth? Are you letting a boss that is an ass with personal baggage dictate your self worth? STOP IT! Stop it right now. You are better than that. I know its hard when it involves your paycheck, but, either blow it off or start looking for a new job. You are young. People are going to shit on you all of your life. You have to learn how to brush the shit off and overcome. It happens to all of us.

Sorry about your troubles. Glad you have people here that care for you. Take care of yourself.

I'm back. I have a good happy post to make. Stay tuned.

@Sarahroo29 A dear friend once told me, "Emotions are neither good nor bad... they just are." It's healthy to be in touch with your feelings.

I'm too emotional. I can take physical pain better than emotional.

Maybe, Sarah. But you can't force yourself not to feel something. You can, however, control how you respond to those powerful emotions. I think with many of us, waiting for them to subside a bit before acting helps.

Stay calm and carry on, Sarah. Rest, relax, stay true to yourself. We'll be here when you come back.

I will make a happy post soon.

Take care of yourself, metaphorical hugs.

rest can change improve your perspective. I hope you get some

I did.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23394
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.