Agnostic.com

7 10

Republicans sink Trump judicial nominee hostile to Black voters

In a shocking defeat for President Donald Trump, Sen. Tim Scott (R-S.C.) announced Thursday that he can’t support his controversial judicial nominee Thomas Farr, torpedoing the nomination.

[huffingtonpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About time Republicans stood up for justice

Well let’s see Mitch McConnell came out and stood against trump and now Scott from South Carolina.
So who’s next to shoot at the glass or gold plated ceiling in this case?

They are developing spinelets.

@creative51 this week in response to the Saudi incident.
McConnell said that he wasn’t satisfied with the president’s response and that measures should be considered against the Saudi regime

@creative51 I totally agree with you’re assessment.

Interesting timing, because Cohen has just connected the candidate to a Russian bribe. Did that influence Tim Scott. Is it time the GOP dumps the rump. I think the oligarchs will throw Trump under the bus in an attempt to placate the public and avoid more blue waves.

A little growth of spine Maybe? Maybe this is the beginning but I have my doubts that there's going to be some real men showing up in Washington. I say that because we couldn't vote them all out and replacing with women. But keep trying.

Twump is twumbling.

godef Level 7 Nov 29, 2018

That IS shocking. And good!

The wheels are coming off the Trump endless campaign.We can only hope that Mueller finishes him off

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:233959
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.