Agnostic.com

5 0

Fuck are we here 4

If we were created y were we created with no purpose?

Tybudd 2 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The idea we were placed here for a reason is non-sense. We are the product of eons of evolution My thought is, enjoy the ride, avoid the pitfalls of negativity and remember,
"It's a long strange journey".

To find strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilization, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Our purpose is to find our purpose.

I was just about to write that!

Yes, much like the pet rock, pogo stick, and hula hoop, we serve no purpose.

big if. if we were created you'd have to ask the creator that. fortunately we were not created. it is also not necessarily true that we have no purpose.

g

@Tybudd no, that is right, we do not come out of the womb fully baked, as it were. that does not mean we are not born with the genetic purpose of maturing and reproducing, neither of which i have done, by the way, but we also, as we age, which i HAVE done, FIND purpose, or MAKE purpose. your question did not mention birth. it mentioned creation.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234090
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.