Agnostic.com

2 3

As a narcissist I find narcissism boring.

So many of us talk about what we want from our ideal partners, what we find desirable, what we find acceptable or unacceptable.

These are boring.

What do you bring to the table? Not in some general abstraction. What, in the matters of spirit, heart, and wisdom, do you have to offer, not just to the potential partners, but to the world?

AtheistReader 7 Nov 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Cynicism, health-problems and an introvert nature.

Don't all of you ask me out at once 😛

I'm financially responsible and reliable. I have multiple job backgrounds and education to work just about anywhere: government, state, and city. I can relocate just about anywhere if I really want to.

I can adapt to most surroundings.

I'm not the desperate type. If I like you, I genuinely do. I'm not a serial dater. I don't mind being alone. It takes me a while before moving on if things don't work out with someone...

I won't lie to you nor have anything to hide. I would prefer not talk about something if I don't want to answer.

I love kids. Kids usually like me too. I've done volunteer work and always participate with activities involving my kids and can do the same for his..

I have no enemies, drama, or unfinished business to follow me into a new relationship.

I'm a charitable and humble person to those less fortunate than I. I don't go around taking pictures and posting them on social media of those people I've helped. I may tell you a brief story about how I met some of those I've helped, but my charitable deeds are between that person and I.

I'm a people person, but have a tiny circle of close friends.

I'm mentally strong when it comes to relationships. I'm not the cheating type. No matter how tough things might get.

I'm generally healthy and STD-free, . Other than a back injury from my military service, I can manage my pain: physical therapy, diet and exercise, medication and meditation.

I don't participate in using drugs or abuse alcohol

I'm pretty funny once you get to know me.

You are awesome! I think it takes more guts to talk about what we can give than to talk about what we want from others!

@KenChang Thank you so much. I respect you and your views. ?

@SleeplessInTexas Lol! I thought about how I might answer my own question, but it is MUCH harder than it sounds. You did it effortlessly and authentically!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.