Agnostic.com

3 0

So stumbled upon this site. Seen other similar sites from denominations e.g. faithbook a good few years back. I'm just wondering what's everyone's main driver be they aith or ag

AndyWhittle1 2 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

common sense

I quit attending church when church members began shunning and persecuting me for being a divorcee, while accepting my ex and his new lover. Then I stopped believing in Christianity after reading the Sumerian texts, and seeing how the Bible writers copied it 2000 years later.

But what turned me hostile to "white evangelicals" in particular was that 85% of them voted for Trump, and during the 2016 election my childhood Christian friends flooded my Facebook pages with hate memes against minorities.

My anger has moderated now, and I'm back to "live and let live" when it comes to religion.

I’m an agnostic atheist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23416
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.