Agnostic.com

10 0

If you were someone who has lived nearly everywhere, and money wasn't an object, where would you try and settle down and why?

JayFlight 5 Feb 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any of thee polynesian islands

Oh and LOVED Melbourne

I have been making excuses not to live in Italy for a while now. Time to take the plunge.

The Sacred Valley. There's no place like it that I've found.

rome italy. coz its perfect. right by all the action but I'd have to leave during the summer as it;s too hot and go to the greek islands

Florence because of the art and the food. Edinburgh because of its beauty. Somewhere where they speak French so I could reacquire my fluency.

I'd stay right where I'm at. At my age (73) having lots of friends is more important than green grass somewhere else. I do miss my home town of Pacifica CA, but a big part of what I miss was my youth, friends and family while growing up.

Ireland or Costa Rica. Beautiful and guiness or beautiful and warm all year long lol

Northern California. I used to live just north of San Francisco and loved it. Since losing my job at the time in the mortgage industry in 2008 I came to Florida where cost of living is less expensive and I am close to members of my family. I wish I could go back, but live further from the city where there are less people. I also visited Sedona AZ and thought it would be and amazing place to live.

Sidney Australia. LOVE it there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.