Agnostic.com

3 6

Over the last couple of days, the main page has been getting a proliferation of meme posts originally posted in a meme group. While I am following this member's regular posts (also the originator of the meme group), I am not a member of that group. Is there any way to curtail those posts? There isn't an option (for groups) in the settings with regard to what I want to see on the main page.

Thank you.

VictoriaNotes 9 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We made it so only group owners/moderators can cross post and we flag them for review too... should be much less.

Admin Level 9 Feb 13, 2018

It's probably because I got a bit carried away with posting when I started the group. I had no idea I was clogging everyone's feed by posting as much as I did. I am just a car salesman in real life and my instincts, when it comes to social media, are market penetration. I went too far. I will be better.

We've just made some changes to the settings of Group posts. Do you still see a lot of meme posts?

Admin Level 9 Feb 13, 2018

@VictoriaNotes thank you.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.