Agnostic.com

8 3

LINK Quiz: How wild are you in the bedroom? Click the link to take the quiz.

I got pretty damn vanilla. I better start dating some chicks or something.

UrsiMajor 8 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not much of a fan of latex or sex with guys but I'm a big fan of doing her in front of others and having others doing her in front of me. ?

Oh my. my...

how about leather? it said latex or leather... a leather corset, leather harness? leather collar? nothing leather? c'mon!

@thinktwice
I have a nice leather coat, does that count?

@Anonbene oh baby...yes, it counts! The smell of leather, the feel of leather, the texture of leather...mmm...see? sexy and kinky...I knew you had it in you...ha ha ha

Not kinky at all ..... really? were you there with the Black forest cake and welding mask incident. Were you at the hotel in the bathroom? no, no you weren't, stupid test. I'm damn kinky enough thank you very much.

what she said... Wait, welding accident?

You got a different test than me, I had no cake, welding masks, or hotel bathrooms in the test they gave me

@UrsiMajor We love you vanilla, you just may need some chocolate syrup, marshmallow cream and some sprinkles to add some spice to life

I like all of that stuff, I'm just a one soda fountain kind of girl.... Brand loyalty...

@UrsiMajor My mother was a soda jerk back in her day

YOU GOT:
Kinky and Proud
If there was a kinky scale, you'd be a 7 out of 10. There's just so much that you love and appreciate about being a cheeky, knowledgeable and adept lover. In fact, you're so great at what you do, that you could teach people a thing or two. So keep flying your kinky flag high. You may get a lot more lovers than you already have.

I think my French style is neither wild nor vanilla. ...open to everything she wants and satisfied mostly satisfying her....if she surprises me I am deeper in heaven

I got "Kinky and Proud."

same

@thinktwice
Who's shocked by this? ?

Not a good quiz at all.

Why are you vanilla too? Two scoops are better than one.

@UrsiMajor It ranked me not kinky at all. Pfffft. Far from correct.

@bingst Vanilla is in the eye of the beholder... We're not vanilla, we're almond milk.. Yeah I'm going to take the vegan option here.

Kinky and proud apparently. Thought I was pretty average.

Tell us a story ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:234883
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.