Agnostic.com

9 7

Do you savor small thrills?

As a sensual person, I experience tiny thrills every day.

After weightlifting, stretching is the most enjoyable part of my workout. Stretching inner thigh muscles gives me a frisson of sexual pleasure. With a lascivious smile, I think of sex.

Removing my mind from the gutter….

On Wednesday, threatening clouds darkened my afternoon run. Suddenly golden sun rays shone through a sliver in the clouds. Thrilled, I threw open my arms and greeted the sun. Ahh!

Flirting gives me a small thrill. Sexy and spunky, Sally is a born flirt. Me, too. Good friends, we were both YMCA program directors. We flirted outrageously with each other. Although we talked about our mutual attraction, we never consummated the relationship.

In her apartment, Sally positioned Laurel and Hardy dolls side-side on a bookcase. Stanley Laurel had a goofy grin with Oliver Hardy’s hand shoved down the front of Stanley's pants. Too funny!

In this photo, Sally is helping me get ready for a toga party. At 25, I was too modest to go naked under a sheet. I wore a swimsuit. Sally was forever trying to “sexy-up” my Girl Scout image. Here, Sally is at it again.

LiterateHiker 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The little things matter. Learning to recognize, savor and enjoy them makes life better.

Not only do I savor the small thrills, I collect them. A big collection of small thrills makes for a good life.

I too savor the small thrills. Just like little annoyances accumulate regularly, small things to enjoy are all around us waiting to make our day a little better. I do my best to catch them all!

Wow. That's awesome. And here I was thinking I was the only one doing this.

Possibly because I was raised to consider my body some sort of locus of evil, I'm pretty resistant to feeling states like that. Also probably because of that background, plus my innate nature, I have generally found flirting to be extremely confusing as it's all mixed signals as far as I can tell.

But you do you, LH; we wouldn't have it any other way!

The only toga party I ever went to was at Hedonism II in Jamaica. Their definition of Toga was pretty liberal! One guy just had a towel covering his crotch. That was our dinner outfits. If I recall, I wore underwear under mine, so don't feel bad. And this was a nudist resort, so exposure was not frowned upon. But in my defense, it was only my first full day there.

Maybe I'm obtuse,what are you getting at??

Gulp!

always enjoy a thrill 😉

I was lucky to have gay friends who worshipped my body. ...it's so sad deep inside I could not savor the thrills possible for me returning the favors of love......that's what chemistry is all about.....seeing and smelling tasting and feeling for more and more with whoever fancies us first...even going through the motions of kissing or felatio was a chore not a thrill like being loved by a woman

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:235000
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.