Agnostic.com

3 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He can Pence off. I've had him as a governor and he is extremely behind the times. I would like to think he is actually an ok person but his views are very far right. Indiana does have a big Amish population and Indiana is basically the middle finger of the South. So it's not shocking how far right he is. I was so happy he became the VP because he left our state alone. Be careful what you wish for though if Trump gets impeached Pence will probably be worse. Pence actually gets things done (which is not good for progressives). Hopefully if Trump is impeached Pence will go with him, if not then welcome to Indiana during the Pence years.

There will be complementary Peyton Manning jerseys, giant tenderloins, and corn waiting for you.

He ranks as ass #2

I hope he's on Mueller's list too.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:235755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.