Agnostic.com

7 0

Should agnostic fat people date?

mmcki1 5 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why does body size have any consideration to whether or not to date? You are first and foremost a person. I am a larger person as well, I have dated some. It gets harder as you get older. I struggle to understand where your question comes from, I know there are so many issues with body size and fat shaming is a thing. The best advice I have for you is first be the best you that you can be. You are wonderful and worthy just the way you are. Be happy with you, and whether or not you find a partner you will still be happy. If I overstepped my boundaries I appologize, I am a woman of size and a mom and your question apparently hit some of my Mama Bear buttons.

I asked to generate conversation. I am a person with fat.

@Shelton She didn’t put herself down. She described herself. Fat is a fact. Societally, it is used as a judgement. But it is only a fact.

I asked to generate conversation. I am a person with fat.

Sure.

JK666 Level 7 Feb 13, 2018

You are not fat, you have fat. You also have eyebrows, but you are not eyebrows. Date away my friend!

What the hell are you asking this for?

Why shouldn't we? Seriously - is there some reason that we shouldn't?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23675
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.