Agnostic.com

4 6

Walmart Customers.......

I Would Prefer Not Seeing Stuff Like This Which is Why I Shop At Target....

[google.com]

twshield 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL! These are all disturbing images. I may never touch the seat back of an electric cart. Sadly, the best grocery shopping option in my area happens to be a Walmart Superstore. I'm with you on Tarjay. A better store with a much better clientele.

Tarjay lol

@bingst Oui, oui! (I just said Wee Wee! LOL!)

@IAMGROOT Reminds me of the brit-com "Keeping Up Appearances." It's "bouquet" not "bucket." 😛

Back in the PNW, I could count on one hand the trips I made there… Over East, they so dominate the retail landscape, there hardly seems a choice, and I ask.

Beyond that, there’s one in the deepest corner of Appalachia I’ve found, it appears out of nowhere.. I’ll occasionally wander it, feeling like an alien amid what these photos depict … seriously having to conceal my thoughts … as they’ve concealed their weapons.. It’s other-worldly ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 5, 2018

Know what you mean

Its funnier and more valuable of relating the truth about the problems that seriously need to be addressed. I think its great adverting for Walmart that makes people go for the show.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237406
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.