Agnostic.com

2 1

Im not going to lie. Im in a very low point in my head and heart right now. Im so overwhelmed and so down about everything negative that seems to be attracted to me that I can't even be glad I got a full time job with great starting pay.

Jswearingen92 5 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm in the same situation and often I can't really see much point in carrying on. However, I've been like this before; I don't know if you have, but if not all I can say is keep carrying on - you never know what might be around the corner.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 13, 2018

Well I would say go find someone you can talk to, if you can do that, but I never followed my own advice and I have managed to get through some pretty the low points in my life. It was not easy and it didn't change quickly but eventually it got better. It's good you have a job. Put your energy into what you are doing.

cava Level 7 Feb 12, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:23762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.