Agnostic.com

3 1

LINK A Promising Male Birth Control Trial Is Finally Happening, But Some Women Are Furious

WTF? So they suddenly start bitching now? If they wanted it that bad, they should have bitched about it a long time ago, why wait til now?

THHA 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What do the ladies think? It seems a bit off base to complain about a new birth control that frees up women. I've had a vasectomy because It was the safest form of long term permanent birth control. I wonder, do I pass muster having suffered for a week or so?

Women have been complaining about the unpleasantness of birth control as long as there has been birth control. Because it’s unpleasant. And we deal with it constantly. This is not “new.”

Right---this could work for couples. (Sorry, gentlemen....but...I doubt we could TRUST all of you to actually use the stuff.) I work at Planned Parenthood and have heard literally SCORES of stories of men who CLAIMED to be infertile but who weren't! Yes, it seems unfair that women's methods are more drastic than this ''gel''...but...seriously...who do you trust with your fertility?

And seeing the ingredients, women couldn't rub it on the man without rubber gloves.
Speaking of PP, I caught one caller to a lawyer call in on the radio the other day. Dome dude asked if he had to pay anymore child support foe another kid as he had 9 already. I thought damn, WTF, who is he, a poor man's donny trumpee?

@Beowulfsfriend I'd believe it.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:237757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.