Agnostic.com

4 0

Best Austin-area day trip?

bugbear 3 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Traveling to Texas is a great decision! Spacious roads and big cars will surprise you along the way to this glorious place. Texas is famous for its eateries, where they make the most delicious meat in America. It's a great place to spend a weekend, but you must prepare for any trip well in advance. Don't forget to find your travel wallet. It will help you not to lose your documents and valuables. Texas is not known for robbery, but it is better to be prepared for anything. So good luck on your trip!

I would try and venture outside of Austin and see the rest of the world. It seems like most of your posts are about Austin. Austin is neat and all but there is a giant world out there.

The Oasis on Lake Travis. So romantic! Catch a helicopter ride over Austin by booking with Austin Helicopter Tours, Live Arts! I could go on. That's where I'd take that special guy.

Even freagin' 6th Street!!!

I forgot about the Oasis, it's beautiful there!

There isn't one! They covered it all with fucking houses! How many miles are we talking? Johnson City/Fredericksburg? Wimberley? New Braunfels? Marble Falls? Bastrop? There are quite a few.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:238665
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.