Agnostic.com

9 2

Huh is the question

How is everyone doing?

MissTrey 4 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wondering why I am awake at 5:14

past midnight for me

Not to forget,love is the answer ( name of a song from the 70's)?

giggles

Better than I was two days ago, thanks. You?

getting tired

Bird is the word?

I'm at work. But, my kids are spending the night with Granny and Gruncle and my fella has work early, so I get the whole entire bed to myself when I get home!

Not sure yet but I’m procrastinating on the data

Not to bad. Yourself?

getting tired and feeling my normal level of boredom.

Watching the Bridge on the River Kwai.

Sorry not into the old war-time movies. Though, I do find that there is nothing wrong with them. just like with the westerns. As both have been able to discover many excellent people.

@MissTrey What about old Clint Eastwood movies? I love those. Right now I'm also working on that old Steve McQueen TV series'Wanted Dead or Alive'.

Great movie?

@WayneDalton I was gonna make a Back to the Future and Clint Eastwood remark, but forwarding it to the past for Michael J. Fox.

Doing fine....sliding into the weekend.
A nice dinner with a glass of wine.
Feeding my starter so I can bake bread tomorrow.
Watching the rain storms roll through wondering when I can ride my bike again.

All of that sounds good. I am just doing some stuff with my "hobbies" before bed.

@MissTrey Sweet! Why put hobbies in quotes? It's you, be proud! Looks great!

@RPardoe Actually, I snagged that piece from google images for a future cosplay design. I put hobbies in quotes, because my hobbies are in business concepts and development.

@MissTrey nice hobby?

@WayneDalton I suppose so, because I do learn a lot of how businesses are run. And to speak with many Elites.

@MissTrey who are these Elites you refer to??

@WayneDalton executive level business people... Or those that make the real decisions for their company.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239297
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.