Agnostic.com

11 2

Support Animal

Does any one on here have a emotional support animal? If so, what kind

Blake 4 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes a chi from Mexico. She's lovely

eq2u Level 2 Mar 21, 2019

I find all pets fill that need. Goldfish, maybe not so much.

Once had a temp staff person miss a shift because her goldfish died & she just couldn't handle it! True!

@Louiseann That's pretty weird. I guess she didn't frequent Red Lobster. 🙂

The support is mutual....I rescued him and he rescued me.
My little man. My best friend. My rattie roommate.
????❤️❤️❤️❤️

Looks like he really lives well.

@Donotbelieve Yep, nearly as bad as having children.

Love dat boi! ???

I have 3 dogs. They are all emotional support animals and lately they make pretty good blankets too.

I have a large black cat who shows up whenever I'm stressed and throws himself down on my chest and purrs.
No training involved but I'll take it anyway.

I now know to run a little checklist when he runs in out of the blue.

My dog is an emotional stress animal
#dontpeeonthatyoudumbass

Male or female? Males are the worst, they stop about every 10 feet when you are on a walk!

@Blake female and neurotic as all fuck. When things smell like other people she gets anxious and pees on them.

Every dog I've ever had has been an emotional support animal.
Her Royal Cuteness, who has been with me for over 12 years, is still
the sweetest, most loving, biggest pain in my ass, and I wouldn't trade her for anything.

My dog is not a registered ESA but he is doing a great job at it anyway. My neighbor has a female boxer that is an ESA for his son, and she is working out well. I don't understand why anyone would want anything other than a dog for an ESA.

Love jim Jefferies!

This is Dozer he is a Dog 1/2 Black Lab and 1/2 Red Nosed American Pit-bull. He is 100 lbs and is an Excellent Emotional support Dog.

Beautiful dog.

@Blake thank you.

I find pigs work well in the bacon format

Whatever works for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:239417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.