Agnostic.com

11 11

Happy Anti-Valentine's Day

Crimson67 8 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good thing I got my wife a card and some candy... I keep asking her if we can stop this but she loves getting me stuff. Yep... I got a card and a gift. I guess this is going to stay the norm around here... so.... im glad i got her somthing... her sad face breaks my heart....

Yeah sure give her candy make her fat and pregnant. ....not love you dogs

Happy vd to all 😈

Dougy Level 7 Feb 13, 2018

I need to drink beer and listen to some upbeat music now.

I'm surprised this one didn't make the list.

I had all of her earlier CD's , the I stopped collecting discs altogether , but I still have them . She's definitely one strong willed woman ! ❤

what about uncle valentine ?

'Sorry for those that not enjoying such a Wonderful Day of Saint Valentine but you guys have a back up... find your nearest catholic church or nearest ash tray because Wednesday, 14 of February 2018 is also Ash Wednesday. So lucky there is something for everyone!!!

I know it's just me, and that's fine, but I absolutely detest whiny breakup, "I'm so heartbroken" songs.

I love breakups is like... my moment to shine while really pissing off somebody that used to like me. No whiny breakups here... he, he, ha, he, he, ha. My best example I guess was... ex GF came looking for her expensive shoes a month later... I had gave them away to another girl. I told her... "I thought you were dead, those were your favorite shoes and you didn't bother to get them after breaking up so I said... I can't keep them here, girls asking about the shoes all the time. Now about my lucky underwear you got it with you?"

Happy anti-Valentine's Day! Ha, ha, ha,!

Funny!
In my opinion, people in the "perfect" romance paradigm are rare, and/or only for a short time.

But codependency ultimately dooms any relationship, so desperate, needy love songs only signal the audience that things won't end well. Since many/most people are in the same boat, they sympathize.

Ha ha Happy Anti-Valentines Day to you too.

JimG Level 8 Feb 13, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24005
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.