Agnostic.com

4 1

After accepting your views on religion....

How do you come out to your religious family?

Also I would love to hear people's experience on why your stance on religion is what it is?
Also if you ever went to church before, during or after how it made you feel

JenGal 2 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This seems to be much more of a thing in the USA than else where in the western world.
I just stopped going after while my mother asked me why and I told her I just didn't believe in it any more.
She said she would pray for me and went away sniffling. After that she asked every now and then if I had reconsidered that was it.
My father could not have cared less and my brother had not been to church in years and thought Santa lived on Krypton and was Jesus' brother or some such rubbish.

Stopped going to church for a long time and slowly just started speaking my mind and talking shit about it 😉

My stance on religion is because l have the ability to reason and an above average IQ. Going to church was FUCKING BORING!!! After church l felt like having lunch.

i never had a religious family.

i didn't go to church before, during or after; i am jewish.

i don't believe there are any gods because i have absolutely no good reason to believe in any gods.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:240800
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.