Agnostic.com

8 3

How often do you watch science programs?

I’m quite addicted to them tbh. I just enjoy learning and discovering knew things. I’m especially fascinated by Lucy and scientist discovering her footprints and fossils.

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All the time especially Physics and Astronomy. I found a bunch of science programs on Amazon Prime also.

All the time. i watched The National Geographic channel, BBC America, Some PBS programs, The discovery channel. I used t o watch the Learning channel when it was about learning and not about honey booboo.

To my shame I spent more than 25 years without really caring at all about science. Not anymore mind. The last 4 or 5 years educating myself and becoming a more honest and rational person has become ectremely important to me. I think what really changed was that some of my Idles lead me towards a scientific way of thinking, and how it is a force for good and truth.

Salute to you my friend, Science is the key to life. I watch as much as I can grab, I subscribe to Scientific American. If we could educate all in the field of science we would not be in this mess.

EMC2 Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

I love all that kind of thing

Every Wednesday..Nature and Nova..

Yes! Those are good!

Not as much as I used to.

Clinton had the hots for a mummy

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24125
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.