Agnostic.com

9 1

Okay, are you a voyeur or doer?

Deno 3 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on the task.

The more I do I might have to watch. The less I watch the more people find for me to do

I DO a lot of watching. So l guess l'm a DOER.

At work I'm 100% doer,in my free time I'll split 40/60 depending on the situation or task or...

Trying to quit. 🙂 🙂

In general, I think both. I get easily drawn into both. Depends if I'm in need of entertainment or progress more at the moment I guess, and if I have the energy to fuck with it.

If you mean spontaneously, in a dangerous/urgent/vital situation I'd like to think doer, if I'm in a position to feel like I can do anything about it. Other than saving my sister from a pool when she saw a bug and freaked out I don't know that this instinct has been put to the test much. If it were a dangerous position to put myself in for a stranger it would probably depend on if I thought I would be any less helpless than they are. If they werent doing something stupid to cause the calamity and seemed like an outmatched victim I'd like to think I would quickly do whatever I could.

Both, depends what it is of course.

I depends on what I'm watching, and whether I can actually do that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:241915
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.