Agnostic.com

8 7

Happy Valentine's Day to all of the taken people. As well as the singles out there. Do something for yourself. Treat yourself out. Oh yeah, Lent started today. I also made my 2 year goal of being out of a hospital for 2 years straight. Now for 3 years. Oh, I did turn 30 today. Albeit, I feel 29 still. My body feels like I'm 18 though. Enjoy your day. My aunt made me a dozen cupcakes to share at work. Cream cheese frosting with butter cream cake mix. My favorite. I hope I get a cupcake? If not, it's okay. I want everyone there who wants one, to have one. Have a good day. I'll be back later.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just curious,, is valentines day considered a religious holiday since it deals with st valentine?

Perhaps.

You deserve a cupcake - this website would be a far poorer place without you 🙂

Jnei Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

I had a bad day. It ended worse. Men are clueless. I made a post about it.

@Sarahroo29 Id say alot of people in general are clueless, I use to think too it was mostly my gender, but ive been observing some bizarre behavior on the other side too, i keep meditating over it and i keep ending up at greed, the whole rat race thing, and over competition, its like a disease now, i see some who are infected and some who are not, or cured,, anyway theres something happening in society and im still trying to get a grasp of what it is,.

Happy Valentine's Day =D

Thanks.

Many happy returns

Thanks

Awe.

Thanks.

@Sarahroo29 Uh-oh. Got pulled?

@WilliamCharles I have Katy Perry's "Birthday" song. I listened to that.

Happy Awesome Birthday, Sarahroo29! (You need to change your screen name now)

It's my favorite number.

When I was in the 6th grade, my teacher assigned us numbers. I got 29.

Happy birthday Sarah Big kiss and hugs from Liverpool xxx

Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24263
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.