Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK 17 year old quits WalMart job over store's intercom

Well... He didn't keep his reasons for leaving a secret!

DGJ0114 7 Dec 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was immature of him to swear over the intercom.

Cursing is not a sign of immaturity. In fact, it's the opposite, as those are considered adult words that adults use regularly. Also, having worked for Walmart for a number of years, he is in no way wrong to have said it, IMO, and I agree with his choice of curse words as well. Walmart has earned it from every employee they have ever had. Besides, Walmart is doing what he suggests and effing everyone all the time, everywhere they exist, always.

I am glad that he did the speak, although I do agree with you, the swearing he could have left out.

@Jolanta He could have left out the swearing, but he only used it moderately, so he was only usign it for emphasis in what he was saying. I think judicial use of swear words shows maturity as opoosed to using them in virtually evry sentence.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244338
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.