Agnostic.com

13 3

How do you change you profile from agnostic to athiest. I’m done playing make believe.

sillysketcher 5 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think that we agnostics keep an open mind, much unlike atheists.

You’ve come to The Dark Side. Why do I suddenly feel like Anakin Skywalker in Revenge Of The Sith from Star Wars? Lol, anyway, join the party! Welcome!

Welcome!

I know there are many agnostics who give me their tired arguments about how wrong I am, but an agnostic is just an atheist who is:

a. Keeping their options open

b. Afraid to commit to a position

c. A superior human being who will not stoop to the level of certainly despite all the evidence as they are too intellectually pure and open as to never commit fully to anything, remaining willing to consider changing their views based on new evidence at any moment.

Also, the answer is: either a, or b, or both a and b.

Just a question. What was it that brought about this change in your position? Was it the end of a process of thinking about the issue, or was there a final argument or proposition which influenced you? I am seriously interested, as there is a lot of discussion here (sometimes a little spirited) between agnostics and atheists. Thanks.

@sillysketcher you're suggesting that this site was the turning point for you?

I will keep it "agnostic"... Because I have... seen some things... and actually believe some things, yet I do not wish to present them as omnivalent truth, because they as well may be just delusions, resulting from momentary misfunctions of my brain. This is why I am an agnostic.

I've been done for a long time! Welcome to the club!

I'm pretty sure you can edit your profile. 🙂 Welcome!

You've made my day! Certainly make sure you change your profile.

You may now have the most freeing moment in your life. It was for me! It is easier than it seems.

Welcome to the dark side!

what make believe were you playing?

Go to your profile - there's a tab that says "Profile Questions".

I got so excited, I forgot to answer his question!

Good for you!!! Welcome to the Dark Side. We have cookies!!!

@sloryd You're baking them, right?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24477
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.