Agnostic.com

12 7

Need 45 more points to reach level 2. ?

Where my beautiful and intelligent agnostic ladies at? ?

Fabio_conQuest 3 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's a boost to get you there. Look out, beautiful intelligent agnostic ladies--here comes Fabio!

Carin Level 8 Dec 15, 2018

OK here's some points ...

pedal faster

lerlo Level 8 Dec 15, 2018

What kind of music do you DJ?

Open format - all genres, all eras.

Mix and scratch music videos using vinyl records aka “visual turntablism”.

Been spinning since ‘87.

Guys, this guy isn't a troll or a fake account. This is Fabio Rodriguez, out of California, professional DJ, professionally known as ConQuest the VisuAlist. I know we've had a lot of scammers recently, but you're on the internet and have access to Google. Do your research. Otherwise you're being paranoid and starting a witch hunt. Hey, @Fabio_conQuest, keep spinning, dude. It's all good.

I checked out his profile and came to that same conclusion. All those pics! Dude's who he says he is. Thank you for making that clear to the community. There ARE a ton of scammers here, as on any free site, and I do appreciate the vigilance in trying to keep them at bay to protect the more vulnerable ones here. It's a fair, open community, and from what I've seen, most are more than willing to change their perspective with a little valid evidence.

Thank you for clearing me! ?

@Fabio_conQuest No problem, bruh.

Odd choice of hashtags...?

I didn’t add them.

@icolan Correct.

Thx!

The more you interact with people, the more points you get.

Just the ladies? It helps to acknowledge the beautiful and intelligent men as well.

Ok - I’ll acknowledge myself then. ??

Here's a like and a comment for ya.

Isn't it a bit early to start trolling for points?

Probably... I have no shame! ?

I'm happy to help.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:244790
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.