Agnostic.com

9 1

Are you afraid of heights?

EmeraldJewel 7 Feb 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I get vertigo looking down from a height, scares the crap out of me. But I am a certified private pilot and I love to pilot my plane , looking down I take pictures and videos.

Nope, but I am aware of my position.

Big time scared of heights and big open spaces so no fucking rainbow bridge or huge steps for me.

Yes, I went rock climbing once, and tried something that was like a tightrope with few hanging support ropes to cling to. It was borderline traumatizing, face your fears my foot. If my arms weren't so long I would have had to walk across with out a support rope. Forget that, heights are for the birds.

I'm happy to look out of aircraft, or over cliffs if there's a sturdy railing or balustrade. Otherwise yes I am.

Yes.....lol

No, I'm afraid of lengths and breadths.

Jnei Level 8 Feb 14, 2018

Yes, horribly frightened. I can hike up a mountain, but I can't get near a ledge.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24497
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.