Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK A Catholic Hospital in Iowa Won’t Perform Vasectomies or Tubal Ligations Anymore | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I wonder... Was this Catholic hospital performing these procedures previously?!

DGJ0114 7 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That’s totally nuts.

The bullshit is getting worse. Here is an irony for everyone. In 87 i got my vasectomy which was paid for by my health insurance from work. I taught in a Catholic school. New to teaching, needed experience. Someday I may tell the story of risking my job: closed my door and went off to my students, who were smart enough to question a speaker's legitimacy, on the bullshit of a speaker who said condoms were not only an a front to god but wouldn't stop AIDS because little microscopic "thingies" could get through.

religions have always fought science

I will say that anyone who walks into a Catholic church for a worship/confession is complicit with this and more of the leadership behavior things.

oh ffs! why don't they get rid of all the medical staff and just employ priests or chaplains?

*Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

Philippians 4:6*

Let's see how that works out for you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245640
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.