Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Mueller Exposes Putin's Hold Over Trump

Ok legally savvy folks, pick this apart for me. I am interested in your opinions, especially the ones that disagree with this article. I tend to agree with it, and I want to know why I should not.
Oh, and happy Monday!

DoctoralZombie 7 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

LOL. Um, if Putin has a hold on Trump he didn't get anything for it. The opposite in fact. Just another addition to Mueller's house of cards, like Russiagate has been since the beginning. Note like the rest of Russiagate, no hard evidence, just hearsay by dishonest people trying to avoid going to jail.

Hmmm. Interesting. It does seem like there is something there to many.

@DoctoralZombie Plenty of people swear by birtherism too.

@Druvius Do you mind me asking, is it the timeline that is faulty, in your opinion, or is it that he, or his associates, had no contact with Russian officials? I am not trolling you, I am seriously trying to poke holes in this argument because I am too biased to want to believe it. And thank you ahead of time.

@DoctoralZombie u ARE a smart person....Hell, i meet people on here that literally don't want to hear the other side's view, much less analyze it critically in order to strengthen their own perception.

the reason this resonates is that i have the same problem: I want him gone SO BAD that im willing to buy-in to anything if it helps, or i perceive it to help at least.

@IamBane I am totally biased against him, but I cannot let that interfere with my ability to understand the law. Know what I mean?

@DoctoralZombie Contact with Russian officials doesn't magically equal treason or criminal activity. Russia is not our enemy, it is a designated enemy so we have an excuse to pursue our quixotic dream of American empire. The whole Russiagate think is basically just propaganda to demonize Russia, give Clinton an excuse for her miserable losing election campaign, and most of all, distract Democrats from the fact that their party stopped representing the interests of working and middle class Americans decades ago. Yes, Trump is a freaking disaster on wheels, but as long as Dems avoid issues like Medicare for all, our endless imperial wars and out of control military spending, a living wage, infrastructure spending, and reining in the out of control banking industry ... getting rid of Trump accomplishes exactly nothing.

@Druvius Right on, thank you

@DoctoralZombie no doubt!

@DoctoralZombie, @Druvius YEAH, BUT ID MAKE ME FEEL BETTER

From my understanding, it's this Pecker guy that's the fulcrum, at least right now. Cohen is important, but greasy, so a supposed "best friend" will carry more weight.

Do you think Pecker is credible?

@DoctoralZombie more than Cohen, and because Trump has called him a "best friend.".....Trump himself has given Pecker credibility by his admission they were close.

@DoctoralZombie but to answer to question more directly: NO.....No one close to that SoB is credible.....Im thinking that the highest level of credibility found in Trump's circle is his astrologer!

@IamBane Goodness gravy that was cold lol

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:245854
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.