Agnostic.com

4 1

QUESTION A new deadly challenge.

People are dumb.

Sarahroo29 8 Feb 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just goes to show you how bad peer pressure can be. Even if it's indirect.

I'm sure, just like everyone else with these other challenges.. This boy thought it would make him look cool or that he would be some little badass.

The fuck is wrong with people?

People are dumb.

I think schools should be required to have basic life safety classes. The most common thing to choke to death on ... toothpicks. Half of people killed by trains walked or drove around lowered barriers. Half of drownings are because people deliberately drove cars into flood waters crossing roads. There are literally countless dumb ways to die, and parents are by no means guaranteed to know them or teach their kids. And yes, swallowing those little hi powered magnets is a really bad idea.

No common sense whatsoever. I never did that crap when I was even 7.

@Sarahroo29 Yes, but you're a lot smarter than the average bear. People's IQs vary, and their common sense.

@Druvius Yes.

I am reminded of a story by a professional snooker player friend of mine. This guy bet that he could get two snooker balls into his mouth. He did it but could not get them out! It took a visit to the dentist and the removal of all his front teeth to extract them. lol

Wow. What a life lesson.

...And now he's a celebrity...lesson learned?

The article says, "...as humans continue to prove that the concept of evolution may, in fact, be false". Realize (as they evidently don't) that evolution doesn't factor into it if 'mum' calls the doctor to save Freddie's life. Without surgery, he would have died. Think of it as a shot of chlorine for the shallow end of the gene pool.

Yes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:24654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.