Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK Retired officer rescues toddler from busy road

If the child were black then people would be all over this complaining about the parenting. Check the reaction of the parent/guardian when the child is returned to him. Warranted?

IAJO163 8 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If I were that officer, I would have let loose on those parents and taken their names to be reported to child welfare. What a scare to watch that!

I hope they have a follow up to the rest of the story...

@Morganfreeman That was not some quiet neighborhood street...a child playing in any street is a big deal. The officer was obviously more concerned about the child, which is good. The child is lucky not to be injured and the story did end up happy, which is good. I have no idea what point you are making and don't think I really care.

@Morganfreeman WTF are you talking about...you make no sense with your incoherent ramblings...are you intimating that I prefer the family to be arrested? I never said that...but endangering a child is something that can be looked into and maybe scare the family into doing better. Stop talking to me.

Thanks to the officer, the toddler was not killed. Where were the inattentive parents?

I hope the officer explained how close their child came to being killed.

This is what I'm trying to say. Thank you. Everyone's taking it with a grain of salt but would have been mortified if the child had been hit.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:246701
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.